D4ilytoon # 366 D4ilytoon # 366

too true

i'd rather have dailytoons get a 1.6, 3000 views, and 20 reviews like they used too, rather than a 3.4, 300 views and 0 reviews. thats just the way this season is going. oh well, at least things are goin better than last season...

i liked all the parts but it was hard to tell what was edited and what wasn't lmao. best part was definitely spico. and even though im not a big fan of animating CC style user avitars, orangebeef's was pretty nice, i liked it. he didnt need to use his name so much though. the other two were forgettable, but nice editing adam

TheStarSyndicate responds:

hey blackman how's your inbox hehrehr

D4ilytoon # 359 D4ilytoon # 359

puggles

i signed the petition. nice work, especially duffeknol. really nic work considering you dont make flash much. good job everyone i luv puggles

D4ilytoon # 354 D4ilytoon # 354

marvelous

terrific work.

fatbadger - mmm the closeup of the chicken made me hungry
ramdonperson - aww that was nice... cant say i share your sentiments about the KK but great toon nonetheless, never seen such great work from ms paint.
anigen - wonchop is gay
gr0ss - best toon out of all of them, funny as hell

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 2 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 2

Hahahaha

The parts with Miles Davis were the funniest.

"Who wants their fucking Bitches Brew?"

lmfao

Ask Al: "Chicken or Egg" Ask Al: "Chicken or Egg"

um

Sorry, I just found that to be dreadfully unfunny. Immediately, the voice got on my nerves. The script was terrible.. you started with the ducks, and that wasn't funny. Then you went in to answer the question, and I figured nothing funny could come of it. But you really exceeded my expectations in terms of unfunniness. It sounded like you were improvising the dialog, and people without the skill of improvisation should NEVER attempt it or it will cause a train wreck. I would say the breaking point was when you mentioned Winona Ryder. Sorry, but that was quite possibly the least funny joke I've ever seen in a flash. EVER. You were trying to be goofy and random and have some kind of silly celebrity cameo, but you failed miserably. Wrong celebrity, wrong time to mention them, horrible execution, just NO. Anyways, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I had to close the window at that point.

I don't mean to seem too brutal here, but I have to be honest about this flash. You could see how hard you were trying to make people laugh, and its painful to watch when it doesn't work. Graphics were good.. I guess try making a music video or something. Humor is not your strong suit.

Happy birthday Afro_Stud! Happy birthday Afro_Stud!

oh

I find it funny, bahamut, that there was a time when you would have denounced the star syndicate for doing the exact thing you did here; mass reviewing a flash for review crew pick. Had a change of heart?

in any case if you're going to mass review for RCP, at least make a good flash to go along with it

Murray responds:

Yeah, that was then. I don't really care what the Star Syndicate do now.

-Bahamut

iLLegal lmmigrant Special iLLegal lmmigrant Special

I would absolutely LOVE to suck your cock right now

F00D responds:

cha

Say Something! Say Something!

oh my g0d!!

Once again, rtil doesn't fail to impress.

Hey buddy xtil is only allowed to submit SS flashes!!! This flash belonged on your rtil account!! didjya forget to log out huhhh boyy?!

AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!! AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!!

Fucking idiots

This was GREAT. Ray, you have such a wonderfully sick and creative mind. Your stuff makes me crack up without an ounce of remorse. Beautiful.
The graphics were great, nice job with the FBF. This one seemed to have more color than some of your other toons. The style... well what can you say, its a redskeleton flash. They all have fantastic style, and your characters always have the best expressions on their faces. I love it. The sound was great in this one too, no music but fine voice acting. Violence.. Well you gotta love the raping ahahahaha. The humor.. well thats an easy ten. The twist at the end had me cracking up.
What I can't understand is why the users of newgrounds are getting so butt hurt over this flash. Don't you people realize this website was founded on the principles of being offensive and outrageous? That's what made it popular. If you think this crosses the line, you're being way to politically correct and you need to lighten up. Its only a cartoon.
What the reviewers of newgrounds seem to misunderstand is it takes skill to make stuff like this. It takes skill to be offensive on this level. Tremendous comedic skill and creative ability.
Yes I'll admit, there's a certain point where crudeness crosses the line from funny to offensive. But as you increase from there, it becomes funny again, the more offensive it gets. When you can achieve that effect of making something "so over the top its hilarious" it makes for some great stuff. If you don't believe me, go watch the movie "The Aristocrats," or even some recent episodes of South Park. If you don't find those funny, you have no sense of humor. That's the bottom line.

+Purification+ +Purification+

helo

This was fantastique

If some FAGGOT named WADE would unban my MAIN account I might not HAVE to post with my GAY alt.

p.s what was up with tha credits i dint understand them?!!?!?

TruffleClock responds:

man...you really should stop being a dic.........................................................................man

ps - ur a f0d lol!